All authors with accepted contributions to IFFM 2017 are invited to submit full papers to the Proceedings of IFFM 2017, which will be published as special issues in nominated international journals such as Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology(IF=3.929), Science of Advanced Materials(IF=1.812), Journal of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology(IF=1.338), Journal of Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering(IF=1.287), etc. after peer-reviewing.
SCI (J. of Biomedical Nanotechnology, IF=3.929, American Scientific Publishers)
SCIE (Science of Advanced Materials, IF=1.812, American Scientific Publishers)
SCIE(J. of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, IF=1.338, American Scientific Publishers)
SCIE (J. of Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering, IF=1.287, American Scientific Publishers)
The topic of submitted manuscript should fit into the journal’s specific scope, otherwise, it can be rejected.
* The payment amount ($USD) will be changed depending on the exchange rate of the day
All authors are invited to submit their manuscript to the Proceedings of IFFM2017. The deadline of manuscripts submission will be August 15, 2017, via online submission only. The paper will be published in 2018-2019.
※ On the cover sheet of the manuscripts must be written both program number and abstract number.
Preliminary Journal selection will be done by the publication committee after considering topics, etc., and the results of journal selection will be announced to the corresponding authors.
(2) The deadline for manuscript submission is August 15, 2017.
(3) Journal selection will be done by the publication committee after pre-reviewing, and selected papers will be announced to the corresponding authors.
(4) The author(s) who informed to recommend to the SAM, JNN & JBT should re-submit their manuscript(s) to the SAM, JNN & JBT special volume publication site using their online paper submission systems, respectively. And the guest editors who were recommended by the publication committee of IFFM2017 will make reviewing & editing processes for the SAM, JNN & JBT through the online systems of each journal.
(5) Likewise, for the JBN proceedings, the publication committee will make reviewing & editing processes by themselves through the IFFM2017 online system.